Please choose the category that best describes you:
Worker or Retiree
You can call our Customer Contact Center at 800-400-7242. TTY/ASCII: 800-877-8339, ask to be connected to 800-400-7242. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday except federal holidays.
You can mail us at PBGC, Office of Benefits Administration, P.O. Box 151750, Alexandria, VA 22315-9923; email email@example.com; or fax us at 202-326-4047. PBGC will respond to your letter, email, or fax within 5–10 business days.
Starting February 25 through April 29, 2017, the Customer Contact Center will also be open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST.
During Saturday hours, customer service representatives will be able to perform these services ONLY:
- Contact information change (such as address, telephone, or email)
- Payment destination change (start, stop, or change direct deposit)
- Request income verification letter
- Request reprint of 1099-R
- MyPBA password reset
Plan Sponsor, Administrator or Other Practitioner
1-800-736-2444 or (202) 326-4242
PBGC Practitioner Contact Center hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday (except Federal holidays).
TTY/ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) users, call the federal relay service toll-free at 1-800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to 1-800-736-2444.
We're working with the rest of government to improve Federal websites. We're engaging with customers to identify at least two customer-facing services that should be considered for the new data content policies and optimized for mobile use. To help us with this initiative, please read the questions below and e-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your input, thanks.
To help us do a better job of serving you:
- What PBGC data or content should PBGC make more readily available?
- Which PBGC online service or data would you like to be easier to use?
- Which PBGC service would you like to use on your mobile device?