Contact Information for Workers & Retirees
Customer Contact Center Hours of Operation
1-800-400-7242. TTY/ASCII: 800-877-8339, ask to be connected to 800-400-7242.
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. Monday - Friday (except federal holidays).
Starting February 25 through April 29, 2017, the Customer Contact Center will also be open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST.
During Saturday hours, customer service representatives will be able to perform these services only:
- Contact information change (such as address, telephone, or email)
- Payment destination change (such as start, stop, or change direct deposit)
- Request income verification letter
- Request reprint of 1099-R
- MyPBA password reset
Information PBGC Will Need From You
To help us serve you best, it helps to have the following information available when you call:
- your Social Security number and
- your plan's name or number, which can be found in the upper left corner of any letters that we have sent you.
- Personal pension questions
- Locating a missing pension
- File an appeal
- Missing participants
- Customer service complaints
- Send message to webmaster
PO Box 151750
Alexandria, VA 22315-1750
PBGC's Customer Contact Center can handle most of your service needs, including requests for changing your address, adjusting your federal income tax withholding, and obtaining PBGC forms.
If, however, you have called or written PBGC and have not received the service we have promised, please contact the PBGC Problem Resolution Officer for Participants: