There are a number of websites and online tools to help with retirement planning. In particular, retirement calculators are one of the most useful tools in helping future retirees figure out how much to save for retirement. Although this tool, in its many variations, can be extremely helpful, very few actually provide detailed instructions on how best to use them. Fortunately, CBSNEWS.COM features Steve Vernon's tips on using retirement calculators:
- Tip #1: What rate of return do you expect on your retirement savings?
- Tip #2: When do you expect to retire?
- Tip #3: How long will you live?
- Tip #4: How much retirement income do you need?
- Tip #5: Should you include Social Security benefits?
Read the CBSNEWS.COM full article:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505146_162-57494187/5-tips-for-using-retirement-calculators/.